Welcome to BioAssay Systems' Career Center
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - ASSAY DEVELOPMENT
Position Type: Research Associate - Assay Development
Job Code: AD006
Company Name: BioAssay Systems
Location: 3191 Corporate Place, Hayward, CA, USA
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted Date: April 22, 2019
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic research associate to join our R&D team. This position will entail developing novel assays kits and performing service projects. This candidate may also be involved in manufacturing or providing technical support to customers.
- A college degree in biochemistry, chemistry or biology, or 1-2 years of relevant laboratory experience is preferred
- Independent and self-motivated. Initiates completion of tasks and activities without needing supervision
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills (fluent in both written and spoken English)
- Vacation and holidays
- Company 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Supportive work environment
Principals only. No phone calls or inquiries. Please indicate the Job title you are applying for. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please Apply here.
BioAssay Systems is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of our employees.