Welcome to Order Center
You can order conveniently with us online, by email, phone or fax. Alternatively, you can also choose to purchase all our products through our partners Fisher Scientific (Tel: +1-800-766-7000) or VWR International (Tel: +1-800-932-5000).
Our Ordering and Remittance Address:
Our Ordering and Remittance Address:
3191 Corporate Place
Hayward, CA 94545. USA
Toll Free: +1-877-782-3888 (USA)
ONLINE ORDER AT BIOASSAY SYSTEMS
- If you are a first time visitor, please click on "My Account" and then "Register" to obtain an on-line account.
- If you are a returning visitor and have already registered, you may log in with your email address and password.
- Once you logged into the site, you can find a product by using the Search function (catalog number, keyword, or product name), or simply click the "Products" icon to find a product. You may add items into your cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon next to the item.
- You can view items in your shopping cart by clicking on the "Shopping Cart" icon on the left panel, where you can modify your cart or proceed to check out.
- At the checkout screen, you may choose to pay by credit card or purchase order. - For credit card, your default credit card information that was entered during registration will show up on the screen.
- Enter all fields and click Continue. Then review your order and click on "Submit Order" icon. A confirmation email will be sent to the account's contact person.
- You may update your account information at any time by clicking on the "My Account" icon.
- If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please contact us at +1-877-782-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.
You may also change to a new card if you wish.
- For purchase order, you will be asked for your purchase order number.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By placing an order with us, the customer agrees to the following terms:
Order Cancellation. To cancel an order, the customer should notify BioAssay Systems before 2:00 pm pacific time on the same day as the order was placed. A 10% cancellation fee will be assessed. Later notices will be treated as Returns (see below Returns and Replacement) with all applicable fees. Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
Shipping. Orders received before 3:00pm are usually shipped the same day. BioAssay Systems will notify customers if products they have ordered are not in stock and give an approximate date of delivery. Unless otherwise agreed, all US domestic shipments will be made through Fedex 2nd day service. Shipping/special handling costs and sales tax if applicable will be added to the invoice. BioAssay Systems may pack multiple kits in one box, unless the customer specifically requests separate packaging. The customer shall notify us of any shortages, defects or damages within 10 business days upon receiving the goods. If it is our error, we will replace the missing components or products as soon as possible. If the customer shall fail to notify us of any defects within 10 days after delivery of the goods, such goods shall conclusively be deemed to conform to the terms and conditions of sale and to have been irrevocably accepted by the buyer.
Payment. Our payment terms are 30 days from invoice date. All payments should be addressed to BioAssay Systems, and must be in US dollars and sufficient to cover any bank and currency exchange charges. Late charges of 1.5% monthly may be added to invoices not paid within the 30-day time period. Late charges must be paid before subsequent orders can be shipped.
Returns and Replacement. We do not accept return of certain sensitive products such as products that need to be shipped on ice pads or dry ice. A return authorization should be requested within 10 business days upon receiving the product. A 15% restocking and applicable shipping fees will be charged on any authorized return. Request for replacement has to be approved by BioAssay Systems. The customer agrees to pay the shipping and handling fee.
Warranties. BioAssay Systems assumes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, beyond the scope described of its products. Our sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price, in our sole discretion, upon customer's satisfactory proof of defect in the product. BioAssay Systems reserves the right to discontinue a product, to change specifications or modify component(s) of a product, without incurring any obligations. By accepting our product, customer assumes all liability and will indemnify and hold BioAssay Systems harmless for any consequence from the use or misuse of the product. BioAssay Systems shall not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to manufacture, deliver due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of its business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God, delay in transportation, or inability to obtain necessary labor, fuel, materials, supplies or power at current prices.